London 2019 Michelin Red Guide
The Michelin Guide London highlights the best hotels and restaurants the British capital has to offer. From gastropubs and brasseries to neighbourhood bistros and starred restaurants from over 600 selections, this guide truly reflects the choice and diversity available in London.
This year's selection features restaurants and specially selected hotels, all reviewed by the famous team of Michelin inspectors. Whole-page features on starred restaurants, including photographs and specialty dishes with lively and engaging descriptions for each venue
This guide includes a user-friendly index, Lists of restaurants with a Star and Bib Gourmand award ; by cuisine type; with outside dining; and which are open late or for breakfast.
To make your stay memorable, the Michelin guide has an easy-to-use format, featuring:
- Thematic indexes to help you make the right choice
- Cultural and practical information
- Cuisines from around the world, in all price bands
- City map locating the guide's hotels and restaurants
- Photos and lively description for each entry, including prices
|Publication Date||1 Aug 2018|